Monday 9 May 2016

fame ppl

My first thoughts with the design for the post box was looking into famous people from worksop and drawing them as I'm currently working a lot with illustration and drawing a lot of faces.
Ive found the top famous people from worksop and found images of them to draw from. I used illustrator to create basic line drawings of them. At the minute I am just experimenting with styles so although I've stuck to the line drawing sometimes I've added colour, sometimes I left it etc.

Famous people:
Lee Westwood - golfer



George Best - goalkeeper 20th century, Blackpool


John Parr - St. Elmo's fire!


Donald Pleasance - villain in James Bond film





Sarah-Jane Honeywell - CBeebies


Graham Taylor - former England boss, also managed aston villa and watford


Bruce Dickinson - Rocker with iron maiden, musician, pilot and broadcaster

Mark Foster - golfer


No comments:

Post a Comment