Tuesday 29 March 2016

Textures and tycho

Rust textures
As I mentioned previously I absolutely love rust textures, I think its fascinating that something that is decaying can be so beautiful. Rust forms when oxygen from atmospheric air reacts with metals to create a metal oxide (rust). Different metals and different atmospheres create different looking rusts. Some corrode completely, some bubble and some flake away. The colours really stand out to me as they're a complete contrast to what they were previously. The textures are al different and so pretty. I just really like rust. 






tycho posters
After speaking to our tutor and him talking about tycho, I had a look at the posters. I actually think they're great, I like that they seem to be layered on each other, and the colours are great, not dull but not to bright either. The posters are pretty simple but they really stand out as strong pieces of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment