Tuesday 29 March 2016

purple

After taking a lot of picture I decided to get onto the mac and experiment. Something simple to start off. I took this image as I found it a strong picture on its own. The green really stood out on that dreary day and the texture on the strange glass on the window just gave the picture a little something more. 


I altered a few things like the brightness and contrast just to make it that little bit sharper. Then I decided it needed something different because there was no real focal point, it's just a green leaf. So I change the colour to purple. Theres really no reason behind it other than I wanted it to stand out a little more and when shifting through colours purple looked good. Next I went for extremely simple text with one of the quotes I'd found previously, I rearranged the text around slightly to see what looked best. I changed it to going straight down to follow the vine down which I liked, and I thought that stood out a little more than the final image where it was just at the bottom of the image.




No comments:

Post a Comment